Stamp out philately.

arts / rec.music.gdead / Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

SubjectAuthor
* Bob Weir on Andy Cohen showRick Wolfish
`* Bob Weir on Andy Cohen showbmoore
 `* Bob Weir on Andy Cohen showBand Beyond Youall
  `* Bob Weir on Andy Cohen showBand Beyond Youall
   `* Bob Weir on Andy Cohen showfrndthdevl
    `* Bob Weir on Andy Cohen showBand Beyond Youall
     `* Bob Weir on Andy Cohen showBand Beyond Youall
      `* Bob Weir on Andy Cohen showBand Beyond Youall
       `- Bob Weir on Andy Cohen showbmoore

1
Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

<62209ef4-89bd-44ce-8572-629bf1d2c4ecn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1588&group=rec.music.gdead#1588

Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 07:55:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show
From: rld.wolfish@gmail.com (Rick Wolfish)
 by: Rick Wolfish - Thu, 6 Oct 2022 14:55 UTC

It is obvious that Andy Cohen loves the Dead and is a good Deadhead, but disappointing when he discussed the ending of Dead and Company with Bobby he didn't ask Bobby why the band was ending and he did not ask how Billy is doing, very poor interview.

Re: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

<743df935-1f63-402d-a0ab-47d8789d655an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1589&group=rec.music.gdead#1589

Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 13:11:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show
From: bmoore@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Fri, 7 Oct 2022 20:11 UTC

On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 7:55:18 AM UTC-7, Rick Wolfish wrote:
> It is obvious that Andy Cohen loves the Dead and is a good Deadhead, but disappointing when he discussed the ending of Dead and Company with Bobby he didn't ask Bobby why the band was ending and he did not ask how Billy is doing, very poor interview.

Sure, but the "who have you met" part with Bob and Anderson Cooper together was hilarious.

Re: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

<jqe226FmbsrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1590&group=rec.music.gdead#1590

From: emailTHIS@fractalicious.com (Band Beyond Youall)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: 8 Oct 2022 19:40:54 GMT
 by: Band Beyond Youall - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 19:40 UTC

bmoore <bmoore@nyx.net> wrote:
> On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 7:55:18 AM UTC-7, Rick Wolfish wrote:
>> It is obvious that Andy Cohen loves the Dead and is a good Deadhead, but
>> disappointing when he discussed the ending of Dead and Company with
>> Bobby he didn't ask Bobby why the band was ending and he did not ask how
>> Billy is doing, very poor interview.
>
> Sure, but the "who have you met" part with Bob and Anderson Cooper together was hilarious.

No offense, but Dead and Company just isn’t that important or significant
in the whole half-century-plus history thing…it makes money for people,
I’ll grant it provides some fleeting enjoyment, but really that’s about it.

And I like Andy Cohen, who’s had on his show Bob, John Meyer and Anderson a
ton of times over the years!

Re: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

<jqe275FmcjeU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1591&group=rec.music.gdead#1591

From: emailTHIS@fractalicious.com (Band Beyond Youall)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: 8 Oct 2022 19:43:33 GMT
 by: Band Beyond Youall - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 19:43 UTC

Band Beyond Youall <emailTHIS@fractalicious.com> wrote:
> bmoore <bmoore@nyx.net> wrote:
>> On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 7:55:18 AM UTC-7, Rick Wolfish wrote:
>>> It is obvious that Andy Cohen loves the Dead and is a good Deadhead, but
>>> disappointing when he discussed the ending of Dead and Company with
>>> Bobby he didn't ask Bobby why the band was ending and he did not ask how
>>> Billy is doing, very poor interview.
>>
>> Sure, but the "who have you met" part with Bob and Anderson Cooper
>> together was hilarious.
>>

> No offense, but Dead and Company just isn’t that important or significant
> in the whole half-century-plus history thing…it makes money for people,
> I’ll grant it provides some fleeting enjoyment, but really that’s about it.
>
> And I like Andy Cohen, who’s had on his show Bob, John Meyer and Anderson a
> ton of times over the years!

Really, folks are getting old in Grateful Dead world, and don’t forget Bob
was always the youngest, so as long as his health holds out, he appears
desirous to keep performing…the others maybe less so…

Re: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

<13ebf8ae-a9f9-40a0-a5a0-be61532f40e3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1592&group=rec.music.gdead#1592

Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 15:15:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: frndthdevl@aol.com (frndthdevl)
 by: frndthdevl - Sat, 8 Oct 2022 22:15 UTC

On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 12:43:36 PM UTC-7, Band Beyond Youall wrote:
> Band Beyond Youall <emai...@fractalicious.com> wrote:
> > bmoore <bmo...@nyx.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> Sure, but the "who have you met" part with Bob and Anderson Cooper
> >> together was hilarious.
> >>

> > No offense, but Dead and Company just isn’t that important or significant
> > in the whole half-century-plus history thing…it makes money for people,
> > I’ll grant it provides some fleeting enjoyment, but really that’s about it.
> >
> > And I like Andy Cohen, who’s had on his show Bob, John Meyer and Anderson a
> > ton of times over the years!
> >
> Really, folks are getting old in Grateful Dead world, and don’t forget Bob
> was always the youngest, so as long as his health holds out, he appears
> desirous to keep performing…the others maybe less so…

Probably to do more with Bill's health than anything. As you said they are getting old AF. As we are all. Perhaps Mayer a bit bored and wanting to put what he learned to work with his own outing again.

Re: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

<jqfrijF85cU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1593&group=rec.music.gdead#1593

From: emailTHIS@fractalicious.com (Band Beyond Youall)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: 9 Oct 2022 12:02:27 GMT
 by: Band Beyond Youall - Sun, 9 Oct 2022 12:02 UTC

frndthdevl <frndthdevl@aol.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 12:43:36 PM UTC-7, Band Beyond Youall wrote:
>> Band Beyond Youall <emai...@fractalicious.com> wrote:

>>> No offense, but Dead and Company just isn’t that important or significant
>>> in the whole half-century-plus history thing…it makes money for people,
>>> I’ll grant it provides some fleeting enjoyment, but really that’s about it.
>>>
>>> And I like Andy Cohen, who’s had on his show Bob, John Meyer and Anderson a
>>> ton of times over the years!
>>>
>> Really, folks are getting old in Grateful Dead world, and don’t forget Bob
>> was always the youngest, so as long as his health holds out, he appears
>> desirous to keep performing…the others maybe less so…
>
> Probably to do more with Bill's health than anything. As you said they
> are getting old AF. As we are all. Perhaps Mayer a bit bored and wanting
> to put what he learned to work with his own outing again.

And Andy Cohen, being the crazily upbeat person he is, probably doesn’t
want to bum anyone out with too much emphasis on depressing, age-related
topics. At any rate, we’ll all go when it’s time to “check out,” the term
Bob always uses to describe the departures of Jerry, Barlow, Cassady, etc.,
so “Might As Well” enjoy it while we’re here…

Re: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

<jqirasFehf6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1594&group=rec.music.gdead#1594

From: emailTHIS@fractalicious.com (Band Beyond Youall)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: 10 Oct 2022 15:16:45 GMT
 by: Band Beyond Youall - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 15:16 UTC

Band Beyond Youall <emailTHIS@fractalicious.com> wrote:
> frndthdevl <frndthdevl@aol.com> wrote:

>>> Really, folks are getting old in Grateful Dead world, and don’t forget Bob
>>> was always the youngest, so as long as his health holds out, he appears
>>> desirous to keep performing…the others maybe less so…
>>
>> Probably to do more with Bill's health than anything. As you said they
>> are getting old AF. As we are all. Perhaps Mayer a bit bored and wanting
>> to put what he learned to work with his own outing again.
>>

> And Andy Cohen, being the crazily upbeat person he is, probably doesn’t
> want to bum anyone out with too much emphasis on depressing, age-related
> topics. At any rate, we’ll all go when it’s time to “check out,” the term
> Bob always uses to describe the departures of Jerry, Barlow, Cassady, etc.,
> so “Might As Well” enjoy it while we’re here…

https://youtu.be/EbbCU46v1SQ

Re: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

<jqirjoFejrdU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1595&group=rec.music.gdead#1595

From: emailTHIS@fractalicious.com (Band Beyond Youall)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: 10 Oct 2022 15:21:28 GMT
 by: Band Beyond Youall - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 15:21 UTC

Band Beyond Youall <emailTHIS@fractalicious.com> wrote:
> Band Beyond Youall <emailTHIS@fractalicious.com> wrote:
>> frndthdevl <frndthdevl@aol.com> wrote:

>>> Probably to do more with Bill's health than anything. As you said they
>>> are getting old AF. As we are all. Perhaps Mayer a bit bored and wanting
>>> to put what he learned to work with his own outing again.
>>>

>> And Andy Cohen, being the crazily upbeat person he is, probably doesn’t
>> want to bum anyone out with too much emphasis on depressing, age-related
>> topics. At any rate, we’ll all go when it’s time to “check out,” the term
>> Bob always uses to describe the departures of Jerry, Barlow, Cassady, etc.,
>> so “Might As Well” enjoy it while we’re here…
>>

> https://youtu.be/EbbCU46v1SQ

https://youtu.be/xddAiqrpc4c
And Lost Sailor gets the symphonic treatment!

Re: Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show

<9abcaad7-b02c-4637-87bc-553b5e7a3521n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1596&group=rec.music.gdead#1596

Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 10:23:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: bmoore@nyx.net (bmoore)
 by: bmoore - Mon, 10 Oct 2022 17:23 UTC

On Monday, October 10, 2022 at 8:21:31 AM UTC-7, Band Beyond Youall wrote:
> Band Beyond Youall <emai...@fractalicious.com> wrote:
> > Band Beyond Youall <emai...@fractalicious.com> wrote:

> >> And Andy Cohen, being the crazily upbeat person he is, probably doesn’t
> >> want to bum anyone out with too much emphasis on depressing, age-related
> >> topics. At any rate, we’ll all go when it’s time to “check out,” the term
> >> Bob always uses to describe the departures of Jerry, Barlow, Cassady, etc.,
> >> so “Might As Well” enjoy it while we’re here…
> >>

> > https://youtu.be/EbbCU46v1SQ
> >

> https://youtu.be/xddAiqrpc4c
> And Lost Sailor gets the symphonic treatment!

Wow, fantastic!

arts / rec.music.gdead / Bob Weir on Andy Cohen show