From: edchapin01@hotmail.com (Winslow Homer Taylor)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Subject: Epi-Turtlelogue
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 08:21:39 -0400
 by: Winslow Homer Taylor - Mon, 13 Jun 2022 12:21 UTC

On a recent trip down Knights Pond Road, I made a most worthy
observation. Along the very stretch where I assisted the turtle back in
2008, somebody has planted a series of signs warning motorists about
turtles crossing the road. Not your standard state-issued green & white
"Turtle Crossing" signs, mind you, but colorful, homemade wooden signs
bearing only the words "Slow Please" and an image of a turtle. Each one
is differently colored, with a different artistic turtle rendition. I
counted and photographed 5 signs, one with a faint view of the pond in
the background. Very cool!

B Y E
(L)(R)(L)

WHT

Re: Epi-Turtlelogue

<jgqb16FkkbrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

http://rslight.i2p/arts/article-flat.php?id=1525&group=rec.music.gdead#1525

From: emailTHIS@fractalicious.com (Band Beyond Youall)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gdead
Subject: Re: Epi-Turtlelogue
Date: 14 Jun 2022 02:44:54 GMT
 by: Band Beyond Youall - Tue, 14 Jun 2022 02:44 UTC

Winslow Homer Taylor <edchapin01@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On a recent trip down Knights Pond Road, I made a most worthy
> observation. Along the very stretch where I assisted the turtle back in
> 2008, somebody has planted a series of signs warning motorists about
> turtles crossing the road. Not your standard state-issued green & white
> "Turtle Crossing" signs, mind you, but colorful, homemade wooden signs
> bearing only the words "Slow Please" and an image of a turtle. Each one
> is differently colored, with a different artistic turtle rendition. I
> counted and photographed 5 signs, one with a faint view of the pond in
> the background. Very cool!
>
> B Y E
> (L)(R)(L)
>

> WHT

Nice!

arts / rec.music.gdead / Epi-Turtlelogue